04 February 2009

Goldenbleu going out of business

It's unfortunate, but Goldenbleu, a local San Francisco handbag/shoe brand, will be going out of business.  I had a hunch that they were in dire straits with their frequent sample sales last year and incredible price drops at each subsequent sale.  I sincerely hope that they can clear as much of their inventory as possible with this final sale before selling the stock to jobbers.

I will miss the brand, their designs are fun and colorful.   I will treasure the two pairs of boots I have from them, they are surprisingly comfortable!

I wish them the best... hopefully they can restart the line or launch a new line when the economy picks up again.

There are still a few cheaply priced bags on their website, so check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers