23 July 2009

SF Finally Gets a Barney's Warehouse Sale

I just realized I am going to miss the first day due to a wedding. :/ I guess I'll see what slim pickings are left at the end of the sale.

Barneys Warehouse Sale Details

50-75% off Regular prices on our selection of the finest designer clothing, shoes +accessories for Men+Women, as well as gifts for the home.

Thursday July 30th - Sunday August 9th

Thu-Fri Jul 30-31st 8am-9pm
Sat Aug 1st 9am - 7pm
Sun Aug 2nd 10am - 7pm
Mon Aug 3rd, Thur, Fri 7th 10am-8pm
Sat Aug 8th+Sun Aug 9th 10am-7pm

Fort Mason Center
Herbst Pavilion
415 268 3497

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I'm really glad this is all the way up in SF (I'm too lazy to drive that far), otherwise, I might do some serious damage.

    --Carole
    (sasy.com)

    ReplyDelete

Followers