17 March 2009

dutchy handbag / accessory sale

Another major sale from a local designer, I hope she will keep her website/online store available. I own one handbag and coin purse from this line, and the quality is pretty good. I have an issue with my handbag's zipper (the zipperhead constant scrapes the bag, so there are marks on it... but they are not visible on the outside due to the design of the bag. The bag that I have is called the "Doc Nana" bag). The coin purse I have is cute, but not too functional as it is hard to get to the coins due to the design of the coin purse. Nevertheless, I think the sale is worth a look if you are in San Francisco or will be in the area. Be prepared for terrible parking in that area. Consider yourself warned. =D


Here is the information I found about the sale:
dutchy says goodbye to Studio 3579!

Nothing over $59
(for Savvy and Storm collection!)

Last chance to see the entire dutchy collection in one place. dutchy will say goodbye to retail in San Francisco with this blowout liquidation.

DON'T MISS IT!

Bring a friend and you both receive a complimentary dutchy eco-bag!

Where: Studio 3579
499 Dolores St. x 18th St.
San Francisco CA 94110
415-626-2533

When: Saturday and Sunday, March 21 & 22, 12-7pm ONLY!

Audree Halasz
designer/owner
dutchy
415.341.7331
415.341.7331
www.dutchy.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers